This week I've been raiding the soundtracks from previous seasons of Bones. But, man, some of that stuff is hard to find. So I started at Bones and went fishing from there.
771. Liam Titcomb - 'Landslide' - How can a song be both jolly and sad at the same time? Gorgeous folky/country tune with heartbroken lyrics. (Can't find an official clip - this one's a lyric video)
772. Liam Titcomb - 'Richer Than We Know'.
773. Angus & Julia Stone - 'Babylon'.
774. Coleman Hawkins - 'Think Deep' - Laid back sax.
775. Shock - 'This Generation's On Vacation' - Old, old school punk.
776. Frankie and The Heart Strings - 'Everybody Looks Better (In the Right Light)' - Sounds so much like Blur's 'Money Makes Me Crazy' in the opening bars.
778. Gin Wigmore - 'Dirty Love' - Another one of those UK ladies throwing back to the 60s.
779. Jon Allen - 'When the Morning Comes'
780. Versus - 'Gone to Earth'
781. Wes Carr - 'Been a Long Time' -Australian Idol guy? What happened to his facial hair?
782. Tired Pony - 'All Things All At Once' - Letterman show's backing vocals are dodgy but love this.
783. Tired Pony - 'I Don't Want You As A Ghost'
784. Gotye - 'The Only Thing I Know' - Not my favourite.
785. Kimbra - 'Deep For You' - This sounds so different from her other songs. There's far less of the quirk that I love.
786. Current Swell - 'Long Time Ago' - Does anyone else hear Hootie and the Blowfish?
787. Fun - 'All the Pretty Girls' - Great song but I can't get past how tight that guy's pants are.
788. Sivu - 'Sleep' - Amazingly simple.
789. Sivu - 'Bodies' - Once you're past the long, crazy rambles sampled at the start, the song itself is... interesting.
790. Peter & Kerry - 'I Don't Know' - She's lovely and powerful and delicate. He's pretty good too. Sweet lyrics: "I would have asked you there and then to marry me...".