This week's songs are snaffled straight from Lovely Husband's playlist. I suspect he finds them on ads and films and computer games and then googles like a bastard until he finds what he's looking for. His google-fu is better than my google-fu at things like this. That's okay - I'm better at map-reading than he is, so it all evens out.
652. Spencer and Atwood - 'Trek' - The full version of the song from the Emirates 'Hello Tomorrow' ad). Gorgeous song.
653. The Heavy - 'What Makes a Good Man' - A funky frontman and three awesome back-up ladies. There's not much to it lyrically besides the chorus, but who cares.
654. The Naked and Famous - 'Punching in a Dream' - I heard this in Pitch Perfect; Lovely Husband probably heard it in one of several computer games.
655. Flight Facilities (feat. Christine Hoberg) - 'Clair De Lune'.
656. Flight Facilities (feat. Giselle) - 'Crave You'.
657. Royksopp (feat. Susanne Sundfor) - 'Running to the Sea'.
658. Susanne Sundfor - 'The Brothel'.
659. Susanne Sundfor - 'White Foxes'.
660. Susanne Sundfor - 'The Silicone Veil' - Need to go through the R18 curtain for this one.
661. Susanne Sundfor - 'Walls'.
662. Ketamine Suns - 'Finnish Girls'.
663. D-Anna and Khromozomes - 'Together'.
664. Birdy - '1901'.
665. ZZ Ward - 'Til the Casket Drops'.
666. ZZ Ward - 'Put the Gun Down' - from the ooh-ooh-oohs to the drop off ending. All good.
667. ZZ Ward (feat. Kendrick Lamar) - 'Cryin' Wolf'
668. Julie Delpy - 'A Waltz for a Night'
669. Julie Delpy - 'An Ocean Apart'
670. Carla Bruni - 'You Belong to Me'.
Notice a trend in Lovely Husband's musical taste?