Wednesday, April 17, 2013

We're also over there: I'm Better In Real Life Guestpost


You can find us guest posting on I'm Better in Real Life today. The lovely Lauren is having a bit of blog maternity leave after having her sweet baby boy, Gabe. She asked her friends and readers to blog about a vivid childhood memory and there I am, getting all reminiscent about the banana plantation of my childhood. Be warned, though: there are snakes.

*Because I forgot to mention it in the post, photo-credits go to my Dad (PMc). That's Little Me hanging out in front of the caravan. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to respond to what you have read here at Lilybett and Boy. I love reading through all your comments.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...