Saturday, March 16, 2013

New Songs on a Saturday morning (591-600)


As part of my ongoing effort to improve the range of my cultural consumption, I'm casting out for new things to listen to. Part one and an explanation of this musical escapade can be found here. You'll need to search for the rest yourselves.

Feeling a little uninspired this weekend. I was hoping Dear Boy being up early would provide some marginal side benefit of being able to catch Rage with its pants down, but it was not to be. More of the same, same but different. On the plus side, I saw a Jacksons' film clip it'd never occurred to me to watch. At the moment, I really don't know where to do to find the music I want to listen to. Other people/bloggers are offering them up so it may be a case of snatch and grab where I can. Either that or sit in the car with the radio on because, honestly, I don't think we even have one in the house anymore.


591. Tom Odell - 'Another Love'
592. Justin Timberlake - 'Suit & Tie' - Great tune (apart from the intro). Great film clip (until the smoking and spreadeagled girls turn up).
593. Chris Bathgate - 'Big Ghost'
594. Zoe Keating - 'Tetrishead' - Cello, Zoe.
595. Zoe Keating - 'Hello Night'.
596. Ed Sheeran - 'Drunk'.
597. Foster the People - 'Ruby'.
598. Grimes - 'Vanessa'
599. Kimbra - 'Come Into My Head'
600. Mark Foster, A-Trak & Kimbra - 'Warrior' - some weird Converse sponsored song.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to respond to what you have read here at Lilybett and Boy. I love reading through all your comments.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...