Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Winners (12WBT)

There was a group challenge. We collectively kicked its arse.

As part of the four week mini-milestone, the 12wbt program issued a group challenge where at least five members needed to push themselves physically and then take a photo, all sweaty like. I've been entering some of the weekly challenges but never really standing out in the crowd so this week I wanted to make this challenge my bi-atch.

I put out the call to the ladies in my online Mums Group and four of them responded with an enthusiastic 'count me in'. Because we're a spacially-dispersed and physically-varied group, we needed something that would both unify and challenge us all. So we did stairs, lots of them, with our babes in arms (or carriers).

I collected all their great sunny-skied pictures and stitched them together with my own from the grey and pink stairwell - and posted away.

A few days later we all received an email saying we'd hit it - and are now the proud recipients of $100 vouchers to beauty brand, Mirenesse. I'm not much of a make-up person and I have no clue what I'll be spending the voucher on, but the point was to win and we did.

Thanks girls.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to respond to what you have read here at Lilybett and Boy. I love reading through all your comments.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...