Saturday, September 1, 2012

Eating in the first week (12wbt)


The 12wbt is a calorie restricted programme. That's not always easy when I've been eating many more calories a day for so long. But in the weeks before kick off on Monday, I'd been gradually reducing my daily calorie intake using the My Fitness Pal app. From an average of 1800-1900 calories a day, I'm now consuming much less. The food on this first week's menu has been pretty good. Some of things are a bit unusual and not what I'd normally eat, and I'm fairly certain Michelle Bridges is getting kickbacks or is a lobbyist for the Australian ricotta industry, but all up, it's been a good week, food-wise.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to respond to what you have read here at Lilybett and Boy. I love reading through all your comments.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...