Friday, June 1, 2012

Something new

I have just one month before I head back to work, one month to enjoy my stay-at-home life with my boy without that niggle in the back of my mind about prepping this week's lecture or marking. I'll only be going back part-time, but it still feels like this part of our lives is drawing to a close, probably helped along by the fact that Dear Boy will be exactly 6 months old on his first day of childcare.

So I'd like to celebrate this month as a time for beginnings rather than endings, for new rather than old. In that vein, I'm going to try something new every day of June. I've added it to my 'Before I Go' list, so hopefully that'll be enough to drive me onwards. So that's what I'll be doing this month: something new using whichever verb is appropriate: do, see, listen, feel, eat, drink, go, learn, give, buy, try. It might be small, it might be big, it might be hard, it might be easy... but it'll be new. Hopefully, there'll be photos.

Any suggestions to help me get started?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to respond to what you have read here at Lilybett and Boy. I love reading through all your comments.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...