Sunday, June 24, 2012

Something New: Swapping Blogs (make/remake)


MAKE/REMAKE: I've been fiddling around with this for a little while, but I've finally taken the plunge and remade, exported and imported this blog. So 'The Crackpots and These Women' becomes 'Lilybett and Boy'. The Aaron Sorkin reference was apt when I started but the original intention had slowly faded away. The along came Dear Boy and we now have a new kind of world to explore, a new family, a new focus.


(I promise Aaron Sorkin won't completely disappear. The Newsroom is airing tonight in the US and I'm looking forward to revelling in his dialogue again.)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to respond to what you have read here at Lilybett and Boy. I love reading through all your comments.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...