Thursday, June 7, 2012

Something New: Song on a toy piano (learn)

LEARN: Dear Boy's activity centre has a 'piano' on it, but a piano made up of just four notes. Since we got it, I've been tinkering round with the keys, trying to figure out a song. Today, I sat down for a while and actually nutted one out. Apart from one dodgy note, I think I cracked 'Mary Had a Little Lamb'. The video below is me at work, but the sound is awful (and it could possibly come out sideways). If the video on my phone wasn't so god-awful, you'd hear the tune (with the dodgy note) and then the piano 'applauding' with it's own little ditty and light show. Dear Boy was certainly impressed.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to respond to what you have read here at Lilybett and Boy. I love reading through all your comments.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...