Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Something New: Photo Book (make)

 
MAKE: It's Grandma M's birthday on Friday, so I went and sat down at one of those photo kiosks with Dear Boy asleep in his pram beside me and put together a cloth bound photo book with pictures from his first six months. Some of the photos didn't print true to colour but I'm happy with it. Looking back at pictures of my boy, I can't believe he's grown so much, that he was ever so small. I can't believe there was a time when he slept for longer than he was awake during the day, that getting a glimpse of his eyes was rare in those first few days. 

I hope she likes it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to respond to what you have read here at Lilybett and Boy. I love reading through all your comments.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...