Monday, June 4, 2012

Something New: Myki (Buy)

BUY: Myki. Well this is terribly unexciting but it facilitates tomorrow's something new and perhaps others as well. Now that they've killed off the old ticket machines at our little station, I've finally invested in a Myki card and loaded it with a little cash so I can touch-on, touch-off for our journey tomorrow.


I strapped Dear Boy into the Bjorn and we went walking to the train station in the rain, sharing a cosy scarf and listening to the plinking of rain on my umbrella. It was a little awkward given I was also juggling my wallet but Dear Boy loved it. Now my shoes are drying in front of the heater.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to respond to what you have read here at Lilybett and Boy. I love reading through all your comments.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...