Thursday, June 21, 2012

Something New: Flying solo (do)



DO: I've flown with Dear Boy before, but this was the first time without Lovely Husband. I was incredibly nervous. The last series of flights were a bit of a balls-up because I'd badly managed the boy's sleeps and feeds (and forgotten the Baby Bjorn) so this time I was determined to do better.

And I did. He did. We did.

He babbled and burbled at the gate, was a little squealy when we boarded and I had to man-handle him and my two carry-on bags and arrange us in our seats, but then he fell asleep on take-off as we bumped and rattled and roared our way down the runway. He woke after half an hour and watched the world go by out the window.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to respond to what you have read here at Lilybett and Boy. I love reading through all your comments.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...