As part of my ongoing effort to improve the range of my cultural consumption, I'm casting out for new things to listen to. Part one and an explanation of this musical escapade can be found here. You'll need to search for the rest yourselves.
Dear Boy and I have been watching Rage.
371.Si Cranstoun - 'Rise and Shine' - Wonderfully cheery, but feeling sorry for the poor mugs on the train who probably weren't asked if they'd appear in the video.
372. The Darkness - 'Nothing's Gonna Stop Us'.
373. Azealia Banks feat. Jay Z- '212' - Strange melange of sight and sound.
374. Cat Call - 'The World is Ours' - The highschool-cheerleader-ish-ness of this delights me.
375. Grimes - 'Oblivion'.
376. Ben Howard - 'Keep Your Head Up' - peaceful and lovely.
377. Caribou/Manitoba - 'Jacknuggeted' - loving the strange psych-pop-synth sounds.
378. Caribou - 'Odessa'.
379. Crystal Castles feat. Robert Smith - 'Not in Love' - Not a fan of Robert Smith but I'm a fan of this.
380. Crystal Castles - 'Courtship Dating'.
381. AWOLNation - 'Sail' - In love with the opening bars.
382. Wolf Gang - 'The King and All of His Men'.
383. BOY - 'Little Numbers' - Delightfully upbeat piano.
384. BOY - 'Waitress' - wonderful little lyrical vignettes.
385. BOY - 'Drive Darling' -more loveliness, especially around the chorus.
386. William Fitzsimmons - 'If You Would Come Back Home' - a touch too morose for me at the moment. Tomorrow it may be perfect.
387. Philipp Poisel - 'Wie Soll Ein Mensch das Ertragen' - never listened to someone singing anything other than a children's song in German. This is fantastic... although just a smidge strange because I recongise the style and the sentiment but not the words.
388. Philipp Poisel - 'Bis Nach Toulouse'.
389. Gotye - 'Bronte'.
390. Gotye - 'Hearts a Mess'.