As part of my ongoing effort to improve the range of my cultural consumption, I'm casting out for new things to listen to. Part one and an explanation of this musical escapade can be found here. You'll need to search for the rest yourselves.
341. Brett Dennen - 'Ain't No Reason' - love this guy's sound, his style.
342. Brett Dennen - 'She's Mine'.
343. Brett Dennen - 'Comeback Kid (That's My Dog)' - gorgeously upbeat.
344. The Lumineers - 'Ho Hey' - love, love, love. Beautiful folky sweetness.
345. The Lumineers - 'Flowers in Your Hair' - Great travellin' beat.
346. Daughter - 'Youth' - Another curious and curiouser lady voice that Lovely Husband would love.
347. Ivan & Aylosha - 'Easy to Love'.
348. Paper Lions - 'Travelling'.
349. The Honey Trees - 'To Be With You' - probably would have enjoyed this more if it hadn't been competing with the other songs I heard before it.
350. The Paper Kites - 'Bloom' - great harmonies.
351. Maps & Atlases - 'Solid Ground' - so different but lovely moments harking back to wonderful 70s folky pop.
352. The Kooks - 'Shine On' - love a boy whose singing voice doesn't get smudged into a generic transAtlantic accent.
353. Dry the River - 'No Rest' - It's a moment, one of those sweet, sweet musical moments, when he keens 'I loved you in the best way possible'.
354. Slow Club - 'Two Cousins'.
355. Marcus Foster - 'I Was Broken'.
356. MGMT - 'Kids'.
357. Jack White - 'Sixteen Saltines' - Uhhh... hmmm.
358. Alabama Shakes - 'Hold On'. She's awesome.
359. Alabama Shakes - 'Boys and Girls'.
360. Gary Clark Jr. - 'Bright Lights'. He sings like Hendrix but is much more swampy blues.