So, the triumphs this week?
- surviving the 8-9 week 'wonder week'; you know those weeks where everything you thought you knew goes out the window
- persisting with the BabyBjorn and actually getting in a walk with his gorgeously chubbsy legs dangling down
- my wonderful baby boy sleeping from 8.30pm til 6am (with a midnight dreamfeed in the middle)
- going back to the drawing board with his feeding schedule and having three feeds in a row without any fussing
- freaking out when he pooed in the bath we were sharing. Okay, it's poo, it's gross, but you're in the bath anyway.
- letting him get his legs close enough to the side of the bathtub that he could kick and then bump his head on the other side
- sitting bolt upright at 4am and not being able to get back to sleep until I've checked he's still breathing because he hasn't woken up for feed