As part of my ongoing effort to improve the range of my cultural consumption, I'm casting out for new things to listen to. Part one and an explanation of this musical escapade can be found here. You'll need to search for the rest yourselves.
241. Joshua Radin - 'What If You' - One of those lovely, heartbreaking songs they play during the sex scenes of sad movies or the break-up scenes of terrible TV shows.
242. Joshua Radin - 'I Missed You' - much more upbeat.
243. Joshua Radin - 'Brand New Day'.
244. OK Go and the Muppets - 'Muppet Show Theme Song' - excellent remake.
245. OK Go - 'White Knuckles' - Somehow the video clips make the songs better. There's also something 80s-Prince about this tune.
246. OK Go - 'End Love'. Ditto.
247. Strange Talk - 'Climbing Walls' - more of those eighties sounds, this time in the hints and accents of electronica.
248.Nicole Scherzinger - 'Poison' - We have a covered version of this in the Sh'Bam dance class at my gym (perhaps the worst named of all the Les Mills classes).
249. Nicole Scherzinger ft. Will.i.am - 'Baby Love' - not quite as catchy as their collaboration on 'Beep'.
250. Pussycat Dolls - 'Whatcha Think About That' - eh.