Sunday, August 7, 2011

New songs on a Sunday afternoon (211-220)

I can't even pretend it's Saturday morning. Same deal, though. As part of my ongoing effort to improve the range of my cultural consumption, I'm casting out for new things to listen to. Part one and an explanation of this musical escapade can be found here. You'll need to search for the rest yourselves.

211. Katie Noonan - 'Time to Begin' - Katie's voice is just lovely. After hearing her part of the Ship Song Project, I thought I'd see what she'd been up to since George.
212. Katie Noonan - 'Mists of Ruse'.  
213. George - 'Spawn'.
214. Sarah Blasko - 'All I Want' - Another intringuingly lovely Australian voice.
215. Sarah Blasko - 'We Won't Run'.
216. Little Birdy - 'Beautiful to Me'.
217. Clare Bowditch - 'You Look So Good'.
218. Clare Bowditch and the Feeding Sets - 'Divorcee by 23'. With title like that, this could be country.
219. Clare Bowditch - 'Miss Unavailability'.
220. Gotye (feat. Kimbra) - 'Somebody That I Used to Know'.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to respond to what you have read here at Lilybett and Boy. I love reading through all your comments.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...