Friday, August 12, 2011

Little squidger

For the last week I've been feeling the bubs rolling around (now about 19 weeks along). I've only had one directed kick, just one certain foot or fist somewhere beneath my belly button; the rest is fluttering, roiling, tumbling. It's been happening in the morning, at work, when sitting at my desk and the waistband of my clothes is obviously constricting the space inside. But mostly it's been at night, sitting on the couch after dinner or lying on my side in bed. I keep grabbing Lovely Husband's hand but there's nothing to feel yet on the outside. And as soon as the hand lays on my belly, the movement stills. Apparently, Dad already has the calming touch.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to respond to what you have read here at Lilybett and Boy. I love reading through all your comments.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...