Friday, August 12, 2011

The indignities

The bloody nose. What is that about?

Because the blood vessels in my nose (and elsewhere) are expanding, and I now have a larger volume of blood pumping around my body, those poor little vessels are under pressure and prone to busting. Lovely. Combined with the cold I've had in previous weeks and the constant blowing of the nose, those vessels just aren't getting a chance to heal.

Solutions? Coat the inside of my nose with vaseline; avoid cold-dry climates; drink more water to keep the membranes hydrated. Okay, no to number one; two's almost impossible at the moment; but three I can do.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to respond to what you have read here at Lilybett and Boy. I love reading through all your comments.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...