Tuesday, August 30, 2011

'Why I read'

The Melbourne Writers Festival is on, and again, I'm working during the best bits. So although I waited with anticipation for the program to be released, even subscribed to the newsletter to get early access to tickets, there's not a single thing I'm going to. So I'm keeping track of other people's coverage of the good stuff.

One of the sessions I would have loved to go to was 'Why I read' with Antoni Jach asking Kate Grenville, Tess Gerritson and Chris Womersley what made them fall in love with the written word. It's covered here, briefly in Meanjin's Spike blog. I'm going to venture out and try and find some video or audio to experience the rest.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to respond to what you have read here at Lilybett and Boy. I love reading through all your comments.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...