As part of my ongoing effort to improve the range of my cultural consumption, I'm casting out for new things to listen to. Part one and an explanation of this musical escapade can be found here. You'll need to search for the rest yourselves.
201. Jem - 'Forever and a Day' - Loved 'They' and her version of 'Maybe I'm Amazed' (despite the stupid O.C. voice over breaking in in the middle).
202. Jem - 'It's Amazing'.
203. Tristan Prettyman & Jason Mraz - 'Shy That Way' - God, this pair are brilliant together.
204. Tristan Prettyman - 'Madly'.
205. Gersey - 'No Love'.
206. Gersey - 'Crashing' - strange fan art video (I think) but couldn't find a proper band one. Sweet song, though.
207. Mat Kearney - 'Breathe In Breathe Out' - A You Tube recommendation. Not bad. Voice sounds incredibly familiar.
208. Mat Kearney - 'Edge of the World (A Children's Song)' - Gorgeously sweet.
209. Matt Nathanson - 'Falling Apart'.
210. Matt Nathanson - 'Wedding Dress' - Was expecting something... I don't know... better.
Photo source: Jem