Friday, July 22, 2011

The indignities


Being pregnant with a cold is no fun at all. Not only can't I run to my normal pharmacuticals, all the blowing, sneezing and coughing is making me very aware of my stomach muscles. It's difficult not to clench, so I'm hoping I don't pull a muscle. It's also made sleep almost nonexistant: between the night pees, the sleeping propped up, the nasal drip, the tickly throat and almost choking when I fall asleep with a lozenge in my mouth, sleep has been difficult. Adding in Lovely Husband's snoring and an early morning SMS from someone in another timezone, it's almost impossible.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to respond to what you have read here at Lilybett and Boy. I love reading through all your comments.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...