Friday, June 17, 2011

The indignities

Oh, the things you find out when you're pregnant.


No-one mentioned that it's actually possible to split the seam of your favourite skirt and not even notice. This is going to have to be retired in favour of something a little more stretchy. Might also need to pay a visit to a maternity clothing store to find a few skirts to see me through winter. I thought I might have a few more weeks before that was necessary. The little baby podge is kinda cute but dressed up it still just looks like I've eaten a big lunch and need to pop a button on my jeans. Not sure how obvious this is to my work colleagues, who are mostly male and would probably not even dream of mentioning it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to respond to what you have read here at Lilybett and Boy. I love reading through all your comments.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...