Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Eating like my niece

My lovely niece, B, is a special girl, with special needs and a special view of the world that I'm not sure we'll ever really know. Part of what makes her special made it difficult for her to chew and swallow when she was younger and makes her fixate now on some foods. She's an apple and peanut butter fiend, not necessarily at the same time, but she'd happily eat nothing else.


At the moment, nausea makes the thought of quite a lot of food seem off. But I want peanut butter. Eating it with apples makes me feel a little healthier. Lovely B has the right idea.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to respond to what you have read here at Lilybett and Boy. I love reading through all your comments.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...