Sunday, May 29, 2011

Walking through the weekend

Last weekend when the sun came out, Lovely Husband and I gravitated to the water.



Yesterday, rain threatened but I marched out the door and wandered through the streets, crunching through the piles of autumn leaves. Autumns isn't normally this riotous, but the wet growing season means the leaves are full of sugars and now they're bursting with colour.

 


 

I pass this strange building in the car most days on my way to work. It's boarded up and has a tall concrete fence and construction covers keeping out the squatters and gawkers. These small towers, the spires, the dragon-scale tiles, the dead branches. It all seeps some kind of mystery.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to respond to what you have read here at Lilybett and Boy. I love reading through all your comments.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...