Saturday, May 21, 2011

New songs on a Saturday morning (101-110)

As part of my ongoing effort to improve the range of my cultural consumption, I'm casting out for new things to listen to. Parts one and two of this musical escapade can be found here and here. You'll need to search for the rest yourselves.

101. Diamond Rings - 'Something Else' - c/o dooce.com. Ziggy Stardust style and a chorus that lingers for days
102. Chromeo - 'Night by Night' - electrofunk duo, making me think of sad little eighties clubs. But in a good way. The talk box rocks.


103. Chromeo - 'Needy Girl'
104. Chromeo - 'Fancy Footwork'
105. Chromeo - 'Bonafied Lovin' - Okay, I'm now loving on Chromeo. Must seek further.
106. Lady Gaga - 'Hair'
107. Beyonce - 'Run the World (Girls)' - Feeling a little meh about this song.
108. Ellie Goulding - 'Lights' - from SNL.
109. Sho Dolls - 'Right and Right Again'
110. Soho Dolls - 'Stripper'


Photo source: Chromeo from digi10ve.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to respond to what you have read here at Lilybett and Boy. I love reading through all your comments.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...