Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Nausea both sucks and blows

That little rasberry-sized bundle in my belly is making its presence felt. Nothing serious, just mild and constant nausea, a gentle roiling in my belly, creeping up the back of my throat and lingering all day. It's especially bad if it's been an hour or so since I've eaten so it's tempting to continually nibble on dry, plain, crunchy things to keep it at bay. I'm growing more and more wary of food, though. Is this the meal that brings everything tumbling out? Can I make it through the next class if I eat this soup and bread roll now?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to respond to what you have read here at Lilybett and Boy. I love reading through all your comments.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...