Monday, March 14, 2011

Too blooming early

The bulbs I re-buried in the front garden after planting the lavender have peeked out from the grey dirt. I'm worried these little lovelies are peaking too early and I'm losing the teasing promise of colour to brighten the winter to come. I'm hoping the others stay dormant for a few more months.
The whole front garden bed is a surprise, really. Somehow, my weeding and planting has unleashed a haze of green across the bed, something grassy that's taken off in the freshly turned soil. It's staying for the moment because it's a lovely colour and I'm far too lazy to pull it all out just for it to regrow next week. I'm hoping it behaves.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to respond to what you have read here at Lilybett and Boy. I love reading through all your comments.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...