11. Jason Mraz - Plane (via Mighty Girl): Sweet-arse broken hearted love song
12. Adele - Someone like you: Love this but it certainly didn't help my mood any when I was spluttering over the final scenes of the final episode of Secret Diary of a Call Girl.
13. Adele - Rolling in the Deep: God, her voice is awesome.
14. Jools Holland with Ruby Turner - Informer: Love his piano-playing skills. As BB King once said of him, he has 'a left hand that never stops'.
15. Jools & his Rhythm and Blues Orchestra with Amy Winehouse - Teach Me Tonight: Amy with her hair down (literally).
16. Black Eyed Peas - The Time (Dirty Bit): The Black Eyed Peas' songs normally grow on me after a listen or two, but I'm not I'll ever get into this. Love the way they sample, but this is pushing too hard.
17. Cheap Trick - Surrender: Heard this on the radio in the car three times in the space of a week. The chorus gets me every time.
18. John Lennon 'with' Cheap Trick - Losing You: Very strange amalgam but rocks along.
19. Architecture in Helsinki - Contact High: I really liked 'Heart It Races' but hadn't heard anything else of theirs. Dig the eighties synth sounds.
20. Sneaky Sound System - I Love It: Heard bits and pieces of this a few years ago. Really dig how they use her voice.
Photo Source: Jools Holland from allmusic.com's profile of the artist; Lennon's drawing from news.bbc.co.uk article 'John Lennon's art goes on display'.