Monday, January 24, 2011

Oh, book proposal, how you frustrate me

It's now the tail end of my leave and I'm gearing back up for work, trying to get some things done, mostly so  many weeks from now someone, somewhere may want to publish more of my work and I can tell other people about it, and they may want to give me my job permanently. I've been playing with this book proposal all week. I've finished the sample chapter and am now trying to wax lyrical in the synopsis/rationale and detailed table of contents without saying 'this book' to many times and without beating myself up over using explains, focuses, details, explores, elaborates, furthers or concerns so many times.

I'm trying one Australian publisher before I send it over oceans and seas.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to respond to what you have read here at Lilybett and Boy. I love reading through all your comments.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...